Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tennessee





Adam & I were blessed to participate in the ZOE Conference in Nashville last week while grandparents spent much desired time with Clark & Clementine. It was my first overnight away from Clementine! We both did great with the separation, and Adam & I loved the "vacation" from the kids. Thanks, Mom & Dad for helping us out!

On the way down to Lewisburg, we stopped off in Madison to meet our new cousin, Avery!! Avery was born several weeks premature, but she is doing great!! It was so much fun to play with her to see everyone else there. My cousin Amy & I hope that Clementine & Avery will be able to be good friends despite the distance.

My grandparents were also excited about seeing two of their 6 great-grandchildren. With Avery's addition to the family, the great-grandkids now outnumber the grandkids. I love Clementine's face in this picture with Granny & PaPa. Sometimes I wish I could read her thoughts.

No comments: